Friday, November 20, 2009

Trick or Treat

Hayden has 4 teeth on top and 2 teeth on bottom with a handsome smile. He had long hair until I told Bret I wanted to trim it. Bret used the razor and you can see in the last picture that he took off about 2-3 inches :( At least it can grow back:)

Hayden was a very happy Tigger for Halloween and was the life of the Branch party!!!

I decided to accentuate my gray hair for the occasion. When Hayden 1st saw me with the wig he was so very confused. I wish I had gotten a picture of his expression.

Hayden's treat was his adventure in the bathroom while Bret was getting ready for Church. I leave them alone for 5 minutes and look what I get.

A couple of weeks ago Hayden found a big soft teddy bear. It is now his sleeping buddy. He gives him hugs and loves to chew on his furry hat. It's so funny because the bear is as big as Hayden and just as cuddly :)

1 comment:

Cory & Rebeca said...

He is such a fun little guy! Can you believe Hayden and Sophie are almost 1?! Time flies. :)