Saturday, November 28, 2009

On the move and going fast

Hayden has been cruising along furniture and holding hands to walk for a couple months now. I knew the day would come that he would just let go and walk but I didn't know it would be so soon! Sorry, I don't have a video yet but I will post it soon. He is also climbing stairs like a pro even though he has only been exposed to them 4 times!!!
He will be a year on Dec. 17th. I can't wait to see how he attacks his birthday cake:) I think we will just have a family and friends party at our place Saturday the 19th. Everyone is welcome just let me know so I can get enough cake and ice cream!!!
Bret got out all our Christmas decorations this morning and had to put the star on our tall tree before he went to work today. We were a bit concerned Hayden would not leave the tree alone but so far so good, he has not really gone for it yet! So the Holiday spirit is alive and well in our home Christmas music and all :)
WE LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I want to be there for Hayden's 1st birthday party!!!!